Communication Skills for Construction
Date:Mon, Apr 12th, 2021 to Tue, Apr 13th, 2021
Time:8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Great communication is essential for construction leaders! In this course, participants will learn how to improve their listening, speaking and writing skills.
Participants will leave with a better understanding of how to communicate goals and strategies effectively, as well as lead collaborative decision making.
• Improve their writing skills: emails, texts, letters, RFIs and reports.
• Improve their listening skills: interpret body language, use reflective listening, deal with difficult people, and use good questioning skills.
• Improve their speaking skills: phone calls, meetings, small groups, and large groups presentations.
• Lead through vision casting and strategic focus.
• Learn the benefits of collaborative decision making and how best to lead leaders.
Lunch is included in the registration fee.
Fairfield Inn & Suites KelownaAddress:
1655 Powick Road, Kelowna
For more info: